The health of our team, and the health of our clients are our top priorities.
More than anything, we want everyone who enters Whink to feel comfortable while they are shopping with us. Not everyone follows the same protocols in their daily lives and there may be a diversity of opinion - as always, we appreciate feedback, and can make changes to our approach as the situation evolves. However, we are confident that we are providing a store environment that’s safe for everyone!
How We Are Caring for Our Customers
- Our workplace policy ensures that team members and other showing symptoms of COVID-19 are prohibited from our workplace
- We are following all ordinances for our industry provided by Government NL
- We have implemented enhanced daily cleanliness and sanitation protocols
- We have adjusted our hours of operation to better serve our clients while they are in store
- We have reduced our occupancy to a conservative to establish more space & social distance for those that are shopping
- We are providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer at the entrance of the store and at our cash desk
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time
- Plexi screens barriers will be provided at the Cash Desk & cleaned regularly
- Our Jewelry Department will remain open, all jewelry tried on will be getting sanitized, all earring are not to be tried on and are final sale.
- We are continuing to provide curbside pick up for online/telephone orders, and contactless doorstep delivery.
- Our goal is to provide efficient service with minimal contact, therefore long & casual conversations between customers & staff should be limited (if possible) and kept at a safe distance.
Our operating hours have been reduced to 10AM - 6PM Monday to Saturday and Sunday 12-5PM. We will continue to offer curbside pick up and doorstep delivery!
If you have any further questions please give us a call 1-709-754-7676